Thanks to the soft, brushed inner lining made of pure cotton and the seat cover made of lambskin patchwork, our ZERMATT thermal sled footmuff is the perfect companion for tobogganing fun in winter. This footmuff is equipped with a separable two-way zipper, which allows complete separation from the top and easy entry and exit. With four straps and a foldable back section with Velcro fastener, Zermatt can be easily and securely attached to all common sled models. The extra-high and padded back provides warmth and protection. The fabric cover is made of PolarSoft: a modern, functional fabric in which membrane layers are laminated together. The result is a warming, windproof, water-repellent but at the same time breathable fabric,
- Insert in the seating area made of 100% lambskin patchwork (height: 25 mm)
- Outer material PolarSoft: wind- and water-repellent (100% polyamide)
- All-round two-way zipper for easy entry and exit
- Ties and Velcro fasteners for optimal attachment to the sled
- Extra-high back section and non-slip bottom
- Safety thanks to reflective strips
- Cover to protect against drafts
- Washing machine and dryer safe
- Item no.: 2450
- Comfortable footwell height: 13 cm
- Dimensions 60 cm x 35-40 cm (height of back part: 25 cm)
- Weight approx. 1500 g
- WERNER CHRIST BABY products can be washed in the washing machine on the wool cycle (at max. 30°C).
- Use our WERNER CHRIST C7 lambskin detergent. This is environmentally friendly and optimally tailored to our products.
- After washing, our products can be dried in the dryer (at max. 40°C) or in the fresh air. The lambskin should be pulled back into shape again and again during the drying process.
- Please note the washing instructions included with each product.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
All WERNER CHRIST items are sent in high-quality and robust packaging, which can be reused at any time.